Just 5 ingredients to a fantastically delicious comfort meal! My family has been making this wonderful dish since I was young. AND I’ve NEVER tweaked it ’cause there’s no need! The only adjustment I ever made was doubling, tripling and quadrupling the recipe as my family grew. Enjoy!
- 2 cups potato, cooked and chopped into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups ham, cooked and chopped into bite-size pieces
- ¼ lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated or diced
- ½ cup half & half
- 2 Tbsp diced pimentos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in dutch oven.
- Mix well.
- Cover and cook for 45 minutes.