“A town or family splintered by feuding will fall apart.”
Top Five Ways to Heal a Splintered family:
1. Compliment each other. What a blessing to know that someone can find something positive to notice about you.
2. Refuse to talk negatively about each other. Don’t fall prey to taking the bait of discussing another family member in a negative light.
3. Spend time doing something fun together. Who can resist going to the beach, rock climbing, or roller skating? Shared memorable experiences help you bond.
4. Do something special for each other.
A little gift dropped off at their doorstep.
Tickets to a special event,.
A meal delivered to their front door.
These all warm a heart!
5. Make the choice to love each other.